38 – Signs *

I’ve recently been a collaborator with Frank at his lovely Beach Walk Reflections blog. Pop over and have a walk up the beach with him.

Beach Walk Reflections: Thoughts from thinking while walking

Special thanks to Fraggle for providing the photos. Fraggle is in the UK and I encourage readers to visit her photography blogFraggle: Rocking a camera across the universe. Please tell her I sent you and feel free to comment on her images here. All images are copyrighted by Fraggle and Fragglerocking Photo Blog.

Click the video above for 2 minutes of background waves while reading.

I like walking on the beach. It is good for the mind, body, and soul – and refreshing on the feet.

Before leaving the condo, I look for signs about the conditions: the flags, the sky, the waves, the clouds, and the people on the beach. One colored flags are special – red, yellow, green, or purple to indicate water conditions or the presence of harmful marine life. All indicating the conditions that I will encounter as I walk – indicators that are…

View original post 906 more words

34 comments on “38 – Signs *

Nice collaboration, FR. πŸ™‚

1. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed the walk.

Yes indeed. A very nice combination of words and pictures. πŸ™‚

1. Thank you … and I invite you to return.

2. Thank you for the reblog and for sharing your artistry. I invite your readers to stop by – even leave a comment because the beach is a friendly place.

3. Elizabeth says:

Just visited his blog, it’s lovely and his reflections make a perfect combo for your stunning photos. Thanks for the introduction!

1. So glad you liked it over there, it’s such a nice read.

2. Elizabeth. Thank you for coming over and I’m glad you enjoyed both the walk and collaboration. πŸ™‚

4. richlakin says:

Ah…..to escape to the beach….

1. Well …. I invite you to come over.

5. Frank has really started a fun collaboration, hasn’t he. Your images are lovely, perfect for this beach walk.

1. Hooray …. an endorsement from a past collaborator! πŸ™‚ Thank you, Otto. Enjoy your weekend.

6. Leya says:

Perfect for the beach walk, Fraggle! Cheers!

7. Wonderful partnership here Fraggle. I thoroughly enjoyed this!

1. Thanks Kim 😘

2. Hook … and thanks for visiting!

8. Orca Flotta says:

I sometimes go for a walk on the beach …

1. I used to in the other life.

9. Mary Jo Malo says:

Frank @ Beach Walk Reflections sent me here! Nice to have another great photography blog to follow. I see your name popping up on other blogs, so “Hello!”

1. Hi Mary Jo, welcome and thanks!

2. Cheers, Mary Jo for visiting Fraggle. Enjoy her images!

Although you have already trans-Atlantic collaborations this felt quite new. A very interesting collaboration, thank you, fragglerocking : )

1. Francis – glad you enjoyed my newness. πŸ™‚ Thank you!

1. I had a collaboration with my friend Kathy some years ago, though she isn’t on wordpress anymore, Francis has been a visitor and friend here for many years now. 😊

11. Don Ostertag says:

Nice combination, Fraggle.

1. Thanks Dan …. and thank you for visiting the beach walk.