Hello dear reader, it’s not often I get asked to take photographs on a particular theme, but yesterday I was approached through the blog to do a little series. Now, usually I would not pander to men of a certain age with peculiar fetishes, but I do like Ol’10 and it is Christmas after all.

So here you are my friend,

Kitchen Utensils,~ in action!! by Moi.

Vegetable Peeler
My special chef knife.
the humble Teaspoon
garlic clove peeler
garlic peeler in action
Phil’s special knife.
whisk
cheese grater
Mum’s electric carving knife.

No utensils were harmed during the making of this series, and all gave consent and proof of age. Christmas Dinner gave a good account of itself, all in all a successful shoot. πŸ˜ƒ

52 comments on “A Christmas Fetish

1. Don Ostertag says:

May you and yours have a Blessed and Happy Holiday Season. Stay Safe

1. Thanks Don 😘

2. richlakin says:

Made me hungry again although I’ve hardly stopped eating. Merry Christmas!

1. Orca Flotta says:

I’d love to be too rich, too. Unfortunately I’m only too poor. πŸ˜‰

3. I have enjoyed your series. A cooking post is interesting. You have a well equipped kitchen. Congratulations on a fine meal.

1. Thanks Cindy, I do like cooking a Christmas Nosh!

1. Ha. Yep, another one I never hear. I love my British friends.

4. Wonderful series, great idea (I may have to try this at some point). My dinner is in progress; I hope it turns out as well as yours! Cheers!!!πŸ₯‚πŸŽ„

1. Cheers Connie! Have a great day!

5. leggypeggy says:

Very clever. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1. Thanks Peggy, you too!

I just checked, and I have all those items featured. πŸ™‚
    (Though I rarely use a peeler, as I prefer a small sharp knife.)
    Luckily, a restaurant did the cooking today, so there was no washing up.

1. Ah lucky you to go to a restaurant! That would never happen here as Phil says I cook better than them. πŸ™„ chained to the kitchen I am! 🀣

7. Mary Smith says:

I’ve always wondered about how well those garlic peelers work. I hope the end result tasted as good as it looks. Happy Christmas.

1. And to you Mary! I can heartily recommend the garlic peeler!

8. Pamo says:

Wonderful stuff! Love LOVE LOVE your photos as always. Merry Christmas!

1. Cheers Pam! You too x

9. Eddy Winko says:

A garlic peeler!
    I like the toaster, but I’m not sure of its classification πŸ™‚ The teaspoon has got to be the winner, life could not go on without a teaspoon πŸ™‚

1. This is true. πŸ˜ƒ

The garlic peeler looks fun. I use my fingernails, but the smell does linger. I’m with Eddy about the teaspoon. I must use them a lot, because I’m forever washing them up,

1. The peeler is definitely fun, stick a clove in, roll it back and forth a few times and the clove comes out naked!

11. Beck says:

I love this ❀️
    Merry Christmas to you!! I hope you had a wonderful one. πŸŽ„

12. Great photos and photo-fun! Scrolling through the images felt like helping in the kitchen with dinner, including blurting out advice to β€œwatch your thumb!” during the fancy chef knife photo. LOVE the smiley face watch! Thanks for the invite….what’s for dinner tonight?

1. Asian fusion 🀣 chicken pakora, veggie spring rolls and onion bhaji’s πŸ™‚ Cheers Liza πŸ™‚

1. Wow and yummm…any room at the inn? (I kidd!) Happy Boxing Day πŸ€”πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

1. Haha loads of room! Hope you’re having a great day!

1. Delightful! Thank you 😊

13. Bookstooge says:

So, with these various posts, does that mean the hiatus is over for this blog?

1. Yes Booky, am girding my loins and preparing for 2021! More photos of utensils and the like to come! Am pretty certain I’m going to do another 365, one photo a day for a year, last done in 2019.

1. Bookstooge says:

Do you do other things besides photos here? I’m perfectly fine just following your movie blog if you just do photo’s here. I’m not a photo person…

1. Stick with the movie blog if you’re not keen on pictures 😊

14. Sue says:

Very good, Fraggle!

15. Elizabeth says:

Nice to see a little bit of your kitchen, it seems cozy! I like the garlic peeler, I haven’t seen one of those around here!

1. It’s part of a set, and I think Spanish, mist do a shot of it all together πŸ™‚

1. Elizabeth says:

It will be great to see the set!

16. suzan khoja says:

Can I have a bite please??? I would love to taste it😝😝😝

1. Haha it was yummy 😊

1. suzan khoja says:

Damm!!! I missed itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Them some sexy utensils!

1. 🀣🀣

18. Dina says:

I’m glad you demonstrated the garlic peeler. This is totally new to me. Great and funny inspiring shots, FR. πŸ€—