Part 1 HERE

The inside of the watermill was very cozy, so I took a few shots 🙂 Nicola had left us some nibbles and cider for when we arrived.

A cool kitchen

and some natty eggcups in the cupboard!

The snug where we sat to watch DVD’s in the evening

The bathroom and our bedroom had views out into the garden

bathroom window

Around the outside of the mill was lovely too

Our front doors

Bonsai on the window sill

And we made new friends

Marmalade

Fatcat

Marmalade would come for tickles as long as we were outside

and Fatcat stomped indoors whenever we were there and sat on Phils knee at night 🙂

That will do for now, still more grounds to explore with an amazing water feature to show you, so stay tooned!

43 comments on “France ~ May 2019 ~ The Watermill ~ part 2

You have managed to compile a very convincing advertisement for that gite, FR. She should pay you for the content, and use it on her website! 🙂

1. I already gave her a glowing review on the website 🙂 and she knows she can use any of my pics. Cheers Pete.

That’s genuinely kind of you. But then you are! 🙂

1. Ah no, she became a friend, and I would never charge a pal!

2. Sue says:

What a magical find, Fraggle!

1. ISn’t it? There’s some great features for a photographer in the grounds, which I’ll do next time.

1. Sue says:

Excellent, I’ll look forward to that!

3. You have captured the charm of the place. Very cool.

4. Pit says:

What a lovely plave, and you got ever so cute friends! 🙂

1. Thanks Pit 😊

Wow Fraggy, what a neat place. And Pete is right, totally👍. And I think that feline that liked Phil’s knee…. was the ghost of….😽you know who…. yes that’s right …I believe🤷‍♀️. I love everything about where you stayed , can’t wait for the next installment 😘

1. You would Eddy, there’s a lot of restoration yet to do on the upper Flores which Nicola is doing herself.

That looks like a very comfortable place to stay.

1. It is, cheers April.

7. Looks very nice indeed.

8. Wow! What a lovely place!

1. It is, cheers Marland 😊

9. Looks beautiful. Your pics really do it justice too.

10. enmanscamera says:

cozy..what a place to rest when you are not out discovering. I really enjoyed the pictures fragg.

1. Good to know thanks!

11. Keith says:

Oh I could fall right into that place and stay forever. Love it!!!

1. Me too, can’t wait to go back!

12. Please do a review on Emma Series 2 💛

1. Do what?? Lol. I think you got the wrong blog there 🤣

13. Lovely place and I love the kitty cats!!!💝😘🌟Xoxox!

1. They are cute! 😘

14. ortensia says:

Magical and yes indeed they should pay for your add😉

15. What a lovely place to live. Feels so peaceful and quiet.

1. It was, apart from hundreds of birds, but that was lovely to hear anyway.

1. I couldn’t hear the birds in the photos…

16. So beautiful and tranquil! You’re really doing it justice Fraggle.😍

1. Thanks Kim, I really love it there.

Very cosy. Lovely cats!