Part 1 Here

Part of the joy in photographing a big event like this, is people watching, and there were plenty of interesting humans for my camera.

Say ‘cheeeeeeze!’ Wait, no, say ice creeeeeem!

Fish & chips

what shall we do with a drunken sailor…

Aye aye Capn’ Boss

Where do I start?

I’ll keep my head down, no-one will notice me.

obliging merchants

The SIlver Surfers

sharp dressed man

stay tooned for more ships ahoy!

29 comments on “Tall Ships at Sunderland ~ July 2018 ~ part 2

1. raistlin0903 says:

Lol: What shall we do with a drunken sailor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ As always your captions are so much fun! And the pictures as lovely as ever. You always seem to capture best people (erm on camera that is…..πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚).

1. Haha I’m always inspired by your captions for the anime! Thanks loads 😘

2. Fun post. You manage to capture the essence of humanity.

There’s more snacks than I would have guessed.
    Good people watching!

I love the lady in the flowered dress, in ‘where do I start?’ The ‘Silver Surfers’ made me laugh because I am in an online group with that name! I always think it should really be called ‘white surfers’, because my hair hasn’t been silver for years. πŸ™‚
    The ‘ZZ Top’ photographer is a ubiquitous look. I am sure I have seen him (or his double) over on Hoe Rough.

1. Cheers Pete glad you enjoyed them!

I’m glad some of your ‘victims’ looked as if they were having a good time.

1. I think most people did, it was a great day out.

6. Ha ha!! Love your pictures!! Especially that last one! I mean… All the girl’s crazy for a sharp dressed man… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

7. M.B. Henry says:

Lol – your captions are the best. Looks like a fun day!

1. M.B. Henry says:

Have you read “the Great War and Modern Memory”? It’s a great place to start if you’d like to learn more about WWI literature especially.

1. M.B. Henry says:

Haha whoops!! This was supposed to go on another blog! Sorry about that. But seriously… good book! πŸ™‚

1. Haha I did wonder, but thanks, always like to know about a good history book.

2. Thanks M.B I’ll check it out!

8. There is always so much fun going on during a massive event like Tall Ships Races, as your photos so well illustrates here.

9. I completely relate to the β€œwhere do I start” lady.😁

10. Love all the photos! You are so talented.πŸ“·πŸŽ†πŸŒΉπŸ“»

1. Aw you’ll have me blushing again! 😘

11. alexraphael says:

Such a fun post πŸ™‚

Some nice people watching shots!