As well as the medeival lot, we also found some Tudors (at least I think this chap is)

I’m Henery the eighth I am.

and some (not very convincing) Romans

Red isn’t dead

odd one out

Up yours??

hat’s off

Some of the people who came to see the show also dressed up in style

my favourites were this couple I saw walk past me

it wasn’t a great photograph as you can see so I ran after them and asked them if I could take their photo

Mr & Mrs Cute

how cute are they? ๐Ÿ™‚

also spotted this chap,

Mr.Serious Photographer, with badges.

and this lady

Ms.Pink

Stay tooned for the American civil war next time!

31 comments on “Frontline~ Part 3~ June 2018

Another nice collection, FR. Looking forward to the American Civil War, as that’s more my thing. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Pete, I saved the best til last ish ๐Ÿ™‚

I do love the cute couple. Goals!

1. Indeed! Cheers Jay.

3. Dina says:

No, red certainly isn’t dead, FR! ๐Ÿ™‚ You are showing us a lovely variety. I especially like the sepia-mono of the lady with the sunglasses. And your very elegant signature! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Thanks Hanne ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Sue says:

Mrs Cute has some great stockings!!

5. She has! They were both natty dressers! Cheers Sue.

6. raistlin0903 says:

That cute couple really was…well..cute๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Wonderful post as always and had to laugh about the (not so convincing) Romans๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Thanks Michel! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. What a fun post, Fraggle. I would love to have been there. Wow, such detail in the costumes of Mr & Mrs Cute! I wonder if they’ve had them since the day… ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for letting us tag along. Hugs!

1. Glad to have you tagging!

8. Eddy Winko says:

There is something very British about this whole thing, Romans or not ๐Ÿ™‚ Great pics!

1. Thanks Eddy, yes who knew the world spoke Geordie back then?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely couple indeed. And certainly if was appropriate the label of serious photographer, charming in his way. n.n Always when I see legionaries I am grateful to the inventor of pants, I imagine their long marchers had to been more arduous without them.

1. Haha I should think so!

I’m very impressed by the woman who could not only put on her stockings so that the seams are straight, but could also walk around a field in high heels. That’s class.

1. They made my day! Thanks April

11. Wow! I love this photo tour of the event! Great photos!

1. Glad you’re enjoying it! Thanks Marland.

1. You’re welcome!

12. Awesome. I’m such an Anglophile, I wish I could have gone. Thanks for taking me along in pictures.

13. Love your collection of photos! You really catch the essence of strength and history!๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŒธ

14. You do really captured the atmosphere of the reenacting of the earlier times. Visual storytelling at its best.

15. … I hate you right now…. All I have in my head is
    “I’m Henry the eighth I am, Henry the eighth I am, I am.
    I got married to the widow next door, she’s been married seven times before
    And every one was a Henry, (Henry)
    Wouldn’t drop a Willy or a Sam (no Sam!)
    I’m her eighth old man, I’m Henry.. Henry the eighth I am! ”
    …. I hope you’re suffering now, too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1. Always ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

That’s a lot of historical eras for your money! Fab shots.