More photo’s from the fair,

Never mind Bizarre, bacon flavoured chocolate is all kinds of wrong! ๐Ÿคฎ

Dragon’s Breath (which is what you’d have if you ate bacon chocolate.)

No damn reaping here! Scary sauce!

a mini Bar-B-Q

I had a go at ‘doing a Joblin’ which is to say, trying to do people, (which I’m mostly rubbish at as I don’t like pointing my camera at people I don’t know in case they lump me one), a bit like street photography (like my mate John Joblin does on his excellent blog HERE) only in a park. ๐Ÿ˜€ย  Also I made up what I thought their faces are showing, you can do your own ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you sure??

That’s it. I’m getting a divorce.

Ow! Hot! Hot! Hot!

I’m too cool to be here really, but there might be fit birds.

What the heck is that girl doing?

I can do it! C’mon legs!!

Good grief, she has the grace of a drunken camel, I can’t bear to watch.

YES!!! Perfect 10! Go me! Olympics here I come!

Crap! Me leg’s escaping!

That’s the end of our trip to the fair.

Full album can be found HERE

and as always the photo’s here are clickable to embiggen

Stay tooned

47 comments on “South Shields Food Fair ~ May 2018 ~ part 2

1. raistlin0903 says:

As usual these were amazing pictures: and the captions! Haha…LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1. ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks Michel ๐Ÿ˜˜

2. Completely agree with Michel!๐Ÿ˜‚ xoxox!๐Ÿ˜˜

1. raistlin0903 says:

Yay ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

2. enmanscamera says:

Excellent people photos. You really showed my the festive mood of that fun food fair. I will skip the “dragon’s breath” concoction though. Did you?

3. Love the pics and the captions Fraggle!๐Ÿ˜‚

1. Cheers Kim ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Eddy Winko says:

I remember one hot sauce I bout that suggested it could be used for removing oil stains from the drive!
    Great people, odd chocolate and mini trains, looks like a great day out ๐Ÿ™‚

1. It was, cheers Eddy ๐Ÿ™‚

The captions made me smile.

6. Errrr my โ€œflabberโ€ is ghasted!! I am both humbled and wondering if there is doppelgรคnger out there with a name similar to mine (I am used to Joplin…but โ€œJoblinโ€ is a new one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚).

But thank you for kind words and link to my blog…that I do appreciate.

Your โ€œstreetโ€ and yes parks count…is really good (see itโ€™s not hard and nobody โ€œlamps youโ€). Please keep it up. One of the attractions -well for me – is the application of our own stories to an image, while we know that we have no idea what the true/real story is.

So..I likes it Fugglewok keep it up (see what I did there?)

John Jobling

1. Ah man what’s a G between mates? ๐Ÿคฃ I’d go back and edit it but then your comment wouldn’t make any sense ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1. OK, you have to admit though Joblin sounds much more butch than Jobling, I’d keep it if I were you ๐Ÿคฃ

1. โ€œHmphโ€…what you saying like? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nice candids, FR. The captions all worked for me too, especially the ‘cool guy’. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. M.B. Henry says:

Looks like a wonderful day! Drunken camel lol! If I tried that I’d break my hip. I also haven’t yet had the courage to try bacon chocolate. Soon!

9. Love the captions and photos!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‚ You are the bee’s knees, Waffles!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ“ท๐ŸŒˆ

1. I’ll have you know my knees are not furry with bags of pollen attached to them, well not the pollen anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‚

10. Sean says:

Great photos and captions, but I have to disagree with you about the bacon. Chocolate and bacon is a surprisingly tasty combination! And adding maple to the mix makes it even better!

1. I’ll take your word for it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

11. I really like these!…I hate photographing people too but you really grab the unguarded moments.

1. Cheers Clare ๐Ÿ˜Š

12. Ha! Sorry to be late, Fraggle. I got a kick out of “Be Damned Sauce,” but my head keeps going back to bacon flavored chocolate… Every time I try to get my head around the idea, Deme and Honeybell insert their horrified two snorts worth. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿท
    Loved your captions and people watching. Great big hug!

1. Thanks Teagan! ๐Ÿ˜Š

13. I am so down for that carolina reaper sauce! I LOVE SPICY STUFF!!
    Your people pics/thoughts were HILARIOUS! I especially love the too cool guy (so true) and the embarrasses child (grace of a drunken camel! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ) LOVE IT! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1. It was a grand day out, there’s always next year..๐Ÿ˜Š

Bacon flavoured chocolate is wrong on so many levels! Some more great people watching shots here.

1. Can’t think of anything worse!

Great caption Fraggy. And bacon maple is a big hit over here … in just about every thing ๐Ÿ™‚ including beer . Lol

1. Well howdy doody!! You managed to get on to WordPress!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

On my iPad and iPhone. No computer , so Iโ€™ll use my iPad for now:)

1. What happened to your PC? I didnt think you had it very long.

Oh it works fine …for everything.. Cept…..WP.

2. Bonkers! ๐Ÿคฃ

It may b the user lol, but Iโ€™m thinking not , I pad and iPone were easy enough ??? Iโ€™ll keep trying . Itโ€™s kinda hard doing it all in my iPhone .

4. How about the iPad though wouldn’t that be easier?

Yep. Still hard though , I gotta figure out why I cant get it on my PC. But Iโ€™ll keep trying to use the pad and the phone

6. Good cos I missed ya.