Part 1 HERE

More pictures from the country park, well worth a visit.

Canadian Geese

Willow Fence and arch

moorhen chick on a lily pond

Bridge

Wood witch

Owl House

Sailing with Mum

41 comments on “Hardwick Hall Country Park ~ June 2017~finale

1. It looks like a great place for a visit! I love the moorhen chicks. So cute, and seemingly precariously perched on those lilies.

1. He was poodling about from one to the other quite happily 🙂

2. -N- says:

First read of this (yawn!) morning! Nice way to wak up. B-)

1. Cheers Naomi, we’re halfway through the afternoon here 🙂

1. -N- says:

And I am just now finishing the morning brew, yawning my way through it, and now it’s time to get ready for work!

I’m old enough to still marvel we can connect so easily halfway round the world!

1. Have a good day!

Oh I love the chick!

Like the others, I find the moorhen chick so appealing. But they are all great shots, of a lovely peaceful-looking place.

1. Cheers Pete, 😊

2. BTW I followed your previous advice to link posts to twitter, and Hardwick Hall retweeted this! 😊

I had the same thing with Muckleburgh, and Holkham Hall too! 🙂

5. Eddy Winko says:

There is something about a swan on a lake, always peaceful and serene. Lovely pics as ever 🙂

1. Cheers Eddy 🙂

6. Looks like a peaceful and lovely park. And your photos are delightful.

7. Where is this? It looks amazing!

8. joshi daniel says:

so many cuties and so green 🙂

1. Thanks Joshi, the green is because of all the rain 😕

Oh Fraggy these r awesome, I love that wood witch

10. vinnieh says:

That wood witch is impressive.

1. She was! Cheers V-man x

1. vinnieh says:

An ace shot.

11. What an amazing post and fantastic images.

Great shots. I’ve actually visited here myself a few years back. Lovely place, I took some shots and we had a nice picnic in the sun 🙂

1. Just found out about the Shipwreck that happened near there and that 5 French sailors are buried in the church in the grounds there. Going to have to go back again!

2. Ignore that I’m thinking of Howick Hall not Hardwick! Duh!

Easy mistake to make given the similarity in name!

13. Very lovely Ms. Fraggle! I loved the bridge and the owl house! You would be a great canditate for taking pictures advertising different events and historical monuments! People should buy your services like crazy! Lol.

1. That would be cool, if I couldbe bothered to promote myself 🙂

1. Yeah, it might take a bit of work but you’re so talented!

14. Okay that might of came out wrong!!! Lmao. You know what services I’m talking about. Man sometimes when I try to say something it comes out all wrong😱😮 Sorry!

1. Haha it’s fine, my days of providing services are long gone 😀 😀 😀