Part 1 HERE, Part 2 HERE, Part 3 HERE

After the parachute display, the arena got ready for the police dog demonstration. ย These are all working police dogs, except one which is still in training, and they are all German Shepherds.

walking to heel

awaiting instructions

Agility Training

going in

coming out

the trainee pup

After the agility round it was catch a bad man time

One of the officers dressed up as a ninja turtle (not sure why) and ‘stole’ a briefcase from a planted crowd member

You can see the doggy raring to go!

Of course the dog got him

but then wouldn’t let go..

nope..not letting go

I don’t care what you say, this turtle is mine

In the end the turtle had to release the padded arm protector and the doggy ran off happy as Larry, and everyone enjoyed the fun.

Was lovely to watch the dogs in action, and I sure wouldn’t want to be chased by one!

Stay tooned for the final episode of the Hoppings, when the Army does it’s display. ๐Ÿ™‚

21 comments on “The Hoppings~Part 4~June 2017

Great dog shots, FR. They look like they were having a lot of fun.

1. Thanks Pete they looked happy enough. Fierce, ๐Ÿ˜Š but happy!

2. vinnieh says:

Magnificent dogs, they must have had fun tackling the turtle!

Such intelligent animals!! And beautiful too, great captures Fraggy

4. Eddy Winko says:

At around the age of 12 onwards I was often padded up and sent running down the field for Jet (my dads dog partner in law) All I can say is I’m glad I knew him, Jet that is. Great pics as ever Frags!

5. vinnieh says:

These were fun. And those dogs are magnificent.

1. Cheers V-man ๐Ÿ™‚

1. vinnieh says:

I bet they had fun tackling the turtle.

1. That doggie was funny, he dragged the turtle about 10 feet along the ground!

1. vinnieh says:

10 feet eh? That’s impressive.

6. I would have loved to have seen this!

I don’t love German Shepards, but dogs always seem so satisfied when they feel they’re doing a good job of something. You’ve really got some great action shots here!

1. Cheers Jay ๐Ÿ˜Š

8. joshi daniel says:

so nice to see them in action ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Thanks Joshi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cool shots, the ninja turtle thing is a bit random – maybe they’re expecting a turtle-orchestrated crime wave ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Haha, I figure it was so the green was eye-catching for people, and dogs ๐Ÿ™‚

10. I absolutely LOVE german shepherds!โค๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ• Such great photos Fraggle! I also loved the ninja turtle! Lol.

1. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks Dani xx