Part 1 HERE Part 2 HERE

On our way back to Tynemouth metro station I took some more incidental shots, and shots for our clues,

Percy Argyle was the answer to one of our clues πŸ™‚

just flowers

and a fence of course

TLC needed!

On the way back to the station..

Tynemouth Metro station is a station on the Tyne and Wear Metro network. It was designed by William Bell and is a Grade II* listed building. As well as serving the Tyne and Wear Metro, it hosts a number of permanent businesses, and a weekly market. Β One of the oldest stations on the Tyne and Wear network, Tynemouth Station was opened by the North Eastern Railway in 1882.

Lots of interesting stalls and people

and that’s the end of this report!

We found our murderer πŸ™‚

21 comments on “Tynemouth Murder Mystery Tour~ Part 3

I am sure I remember the funky blue-haired lady. We had a comments exchange about me calling her a ‘funky old bird’ or similar! πŸ™‚
    (I know, she’s probably younger than me, and I do like her style)
    That market looks good, especially the stall selling old cameras.

1. Yes I used that particular shot in my 366 colour month, she was ‘blue’ 😊

Wow, a market of treasures. ^_^

1. Yes can spend a small fortune there!

3. Eddy Winko says:

Craig and Emma forever friends! Brilliant detail, I think I would have to make a beeline for the speciality sausage stall, followed by a brew with my dreadlocked Angle friend after checking myself in the mirror πŸ™‚

Wow, what a neat place.

5. joshi daniel says:

looks great πŸ™‚

I remember the blue haired lady too – she’s my hair goals!
    Lovely photos, as always – really love having a slice of life with you, and your visuals are out of this world.

1. Thanks Jay πŸ™‚ I used to have blonde hair with pink and blue streaks in it, when I retire I may just repeat that!

7. Sean Livingstone sounds like the sort of name a murderer would adopt as an alias. I like it.

1. Cheers Sarah πŸ™‚ he did sound dodgy!

8. Excellent work. And I am glad the murderer is not roaming free in Tyne any more…

1. haha cheers Otto πŸ™‚

9. vinnieh says:

That is some funky blue hair.

1. Yes quite marvellous! Cheers V-man 😊

1. vinnieh says:

I like people who don’t give a damn and have spontaneity.

1. Me too, I’ll have pink stripes in my hair when/if I reach 70 😊

1. vinnieh says:

I bet you will look very cool.

10. Dina says: