Part 1 HERE

After drooling over all the food, Sophie and I went to peruse the other stalls,

Money banks

Book covers

Steam punk sculpts.

Russian dolls

Metal work

Cutlery Jewellery

Parrot

Amber Good Luck trees

Totem Poles

Whilst we were looking round a band started up, they were really good,

And we came across some interesting ladies who let me take their picture

That’s it for today but this Report isn’t finished yet, stay tuned πŸ™‚

14 comments on “Newcastle International Fair ~part 2

I really like those ‘big’ ladies. But then that is my ‘thing’. Or ‘they’ are my thing. (Grammar uncertain after lots of Montepulciano D’Abbruzo)
    I have some original ‘Matryoshka’ dolls, bought in Russia ( when it was the Soviet Union) a long time ago.
    The biggest has 13 sections.

1. Cheers Pete (literally πŸ™‚ )

1. Dina says:

🍷😊πŸ₯‚

Lovely and colourful as always.

1. Cheers Jay 😊

3. Eddy Winko says:

I love the imagination and originality of some of the stall holders, very creative.
    I’m not sure why, but Little Britain came to mind when I saw the other pictures πŸ™‚

1. I never watched that so will have to take your word for it 😊cheers Ed.

kool..music from Buskers? and lottsa peeps,very kool, as for crafts.. seen one ya seen ’em all right Fraggy πŸ™‚ i did like that totem pole though:)

1. yes, same things turn up everywhere I guess, I liked the money banks best πŸ™‚

Great shots. I love those piggy banks.

1. Me too! Wish I’d got one!