A busy day today and the weather was pants, so just messed about with flowers and floating the balls :). Might have gone a bit OTT. 😀

Am away early tomorrow morning, off to Manchester on a train, and back again on Tuesday.   I haven’t been on a train for years so am quite excited. I will be taking the ball of course 🙂

day333w

20 comments on “Day 332~366

1. Wow!l love this!go OTT more…enjoy the train…I love them…the only time I saw Angel of the North was from the teain 🙂

This worked really well, FR.
    And a train journey should provide some ‘ball inspiration’ too.

1. Cheers Pete, I hope so!

3. The flowers are gorgeous – I can’t wait to see what you do with the train!

1. Haha me too! Thanks Sarah

4. Fritz says:

No, not OTT at all. This is a beautiful image, very rich and sensual. Seems like that purple is your favorite color.

1. It’s hard to buy blue flowers 😉

This is a quite interesting series, Fragglerocking. Kind regards from far away. ^_^

1. Ooh hello sailor, lovely t hear from you after so long, hope you are well. X

Hello, fragglerocking. Yes, a bit busy, but happy to pay a visit to your world. 🙂
        Thank you, wishing everything is fine there. ^^

1. Glad you are keeping out of mischief, all fine here thanks 🙂

Nice to read it. ^^

I love the train, wish I was with you, new pc is up and running finally so I’m hoping to catch up with everyone. awesome work fraggy!! enjoy your train ride

1. Hah still on it now! We’ve had a right time of it so watch out for next post later on today x

oh I surely will Pc is up and running

1. Excellent, hope it’s a nice one 😊

I always have room in my life for flowers. They just perk up my heart.
    Great shot.