Skye has had a better day today, we are on an emotional rollercoaster with her at the minute, she’s been eating, pooping, and is a bit more awake today. However she’s now living on the kitchen work benches and follows me about the kitchen tops getting in the way when I’m trying to cook, or as shown here, doing the ironing. She tried to get on the ironing board whilst I was doing it, but settled instead on my freshly ironed clothes. At least we have a respite, as tomorrow was going to be vet day if things had gone on as they were. Β Very relieved, until the next time.

So on with the ball shots. Β Today was a very blue sky day, but cold of course, so I waited until nearly sundown before going up to the Angel of the North to catch some golden hour tones in the sky, and on the angel.

This I think is my fave and so my shot of the day,

day331w

but also took some from different angles

day331-2w

day331-5w

and also here’s the angel without the ball,

day331-3w

Hope everyone has a good weekend, and Happy Thanksgiving to my USA followers!

15 comments on “Day 330~366

1. So pleased Skye is having a bit of respite…I see a picture of her and I want to stroke her….love the angel in the north, loving the crystal ball, a new way of looking at things. Have a good weekend too πŸ™‚

1. Thanks Clare, you too πŸ™‚

The angel looks great in the ball, FR. Good to hear positive news about Skye too.
    Best wishes, and a cat-stroke. Pete.

3. Andy King says:

Fantastic images! Love the use of the glass ball

1. Thanks Andy 😊

4. enmanscamera says:

I am really enjoying your shots.
    Gosh, I am upset about that cat of yours. I really hope skye gets better.

1. She’s perked up a bit now, until the next time!

5. lolabees says:

Very cool photos!! Skye… 😦 I know it’s so hard.

1. Cheers Lola, she’s doing ok at the minute. 😊

Those blues are quite yummy. I hope she is feeling better. 😦

1. She’s doing ok at the moment thanks, it’s up and down with her.

Nice. πŸ™‚ I have heard that Catsure Senior does marvels for them.

1. am off to google it!