‘Hi Frego, whatcha doing?’
“Well we’re going away tomorrow so I thought I’d sort out packing my clothes and camera gear”
‘Is it all going to fit in those little bags?’
“Yes of course when I’ve folded everything up.”
‘You do realise we’re only going for 2 days don’t you?’
“Yes, but a girl has to have options silly!”
*Sigh*

day293-copy

16 comments on “Day 293~366

Reminds me of all the stuff I took to the Lakes. Brought back shirts and trousers not worn, as well as all sorts of unused bits and bobs. At least we could just sling it all in the car.
    Nice work, FR.
    best wishes, Pete.

New Theme? Looks brighter.

1. Yes I like to change things up once in a while, will probably change back eventually, the pictures come out smaller in this one.

2. Yes I’m the same, have to have options! 😊

Oh, that’s kind of hilarious. I didn’t realize she had such a sense of humour!

1. That’s OK, she doesn’t 😊she was being serious!

Lol Fraggy, between your post and the comments I’m sitting here chuckling away:) have a grand little get away

4. A fun little story you have created. And a captivating tabletop.

5. Fritz says:

Great photo and humor. You can make a movie about this girl!

1. haha don’t give her ideas!

6. A girl definitely needs options! Paul’s back knows this well from my own weekend trip suitcases!

I hope her clothes squish down into a suitcase she can carry!

1. Those bags are like the tardis!