I was telling Frego about my ‘tree’ month back in May, and how much I’d had fun doing it, so she asked me to take her to see it so she could get a couple of shots there herself.

Shooting the Tree

Shooting the Tree

There were big black clouds just creeping up so Frego shot the tree with them behind her to get a bit of blue sky before it got eaten up. Β Then she wanted to climb the tree and do a shot of the landscape.

day284-2-copy

And on the way home she spotted the graffiti wall, “what does it mean?” she asked me..

day284-3-copy

15 comments on “Day 284~366

1. The clarity in these images is stunning…lovely πŸ™‚

1. Cheers Clare πŸ™‚

2. The second photo looks more like a painting than a photo!

1. πŸ™‚ cheers Sarah.

im really growing to like your little buddy:)

1. Cheers Mrs.O she’ll be with me until November.

I’m having a hard time with my PC and WordPress

I’ve cleaned and did all that crazy stuff and WordPress goes nuts when I try to open it. So it look like I’ll have to use iPad or iPhone or just look it up everytime on the PC. I need a new one 😦

2. aw that’s not good, wondered why you weren’t posting. (get a mac πŸ™‚ )

Yeah, I’d love to get a mac.. but priorities prevent that.. I don’t want to give up my trips to Fl….. 😦

I’ll b back later

4. Fritz says:

Frego’s pants go nicely with the graffitti!

This series is brilliant, so playful and fun.

Sharp as a tack shots, FR. Nice of you to let Frego take shots of your tree too!