really how stupid, NSFW. These are scale models made & painted by me, but you’re not allowed to look at anything resembling a booby at work, so be warned!

These are a few of the models I made and painted back in my other life, they sit in a triangular cabinet that has mirrored backs and have lighting above them. I got home late tonight and was panicking for a subject, these will have to do.

day165w

20 comments on “Day 165~366 NSFW

I like the colors in the skin, quite natural and beautiful.

1. Thanks Francis, I am missing your posts a lot. 😕

1. Not sure what n_n means, I think the iphone doesn’t translate too well! Think about you every day and wonder how you’re getting along. Hope you’ll be able to post your photos and your thoughts again sometime. Soon.

Oh, this symbol “n_n” means two eyes clossed with happiness, every “n” is an eye lid. It is a smile like this : )
            I am at work, working as Ben Hur 😀 And I am making work outs in a gym. And sleeping well. Thanks for your words, fraggelrocking. Greetings. : )

2. Glad to hear you are doing good!

Awesome work Fragg

1. Thanks ❤️😊

Great modelling work, FR, and very good reflections too!

1. Thanks so much 😊

A woman of so many different and interesting talents.

By the way – currently reading from work 😉

1. Haha glad there are some enlightened work places! Cheers Jay 😊

5. enmanscamera says:

Hmm…definitely eye-catching. Now we find out that you are a sculpture also…Let me add that in spite of the glass cabinet, you made a very good photo.

6. Matt says:

I’m at work so I had to scroll away pretty fast but that’s an excellent Wonder Woman.

1. Haha it’s not wonder woman, but I’ll take it 🙂 Thanks Matt.

7. fruitfuldark says:

Wow, great photo but I cannot help but be amazed at how well you painted the details on those figures, and fine figures they are!

8. vinnieh says: