As often happens when going to the tree with a particular shot in mind, I get there and a different shot is waiting for me.
Today it was Ladies Day at the tree. The ladies were very excited to be part of my project šŸ™‚ I can’t remember all of their names, but there’s a Francis and a Grace so thanks to them and their friends for being so lovely.

day151-3w

day151-2w

13 comments on “Day 151~366

Nice to see the kids having fun, FR. The shots are really sharp too!

1. Cheers Pete, they were happy souls. šŸ™‚

These are fabulous. Lucky ladies, I hope they knew what a famed photographer was snapping them.

1. Haha probably not šŸ™‚ Cheers Jay.

3. -N- says:

What a lovely series – the kids are great! Here in the US, I expect we would be forced to call child protective services because their parents are not there to supervise every step, allowing them to talk to a stranger, and not be wearing safety harnesses and helmets as well….

1. Haha we are going that way too!

Oh, even in the land of Francis Drake and Francis Bacon is Francis a female name? happy tree. : )

1. Um now you’ve got me, a mistake, should have been FrancEs!

Oh, I thought it was the use there as well. As it seems in US Francis is a bit neutral name.

5. fruitfuldark says:

A whole tree of fairies caught on camera! Great shots, I bet their parents will be keen to get some copies.

1. Alas I didn’t take or give names out! Cheers FD šŸ™‚

How cute Fraggy

1. Cheers Mrs.O they were so sweet and lovely girls.