No blue sky today, apparently we’re having ‘hazy sunshine’. Hmmm. No matter, off I went to The Tree with a certain shot in mind, but when I got there I found this chap asleep in the branches.

day127w

He woke up when I started shooting, but he kindly stayed put and let me photograph him.  We had a chat and that was it, off home I went, job done for today. 🙂

day127-2w

day127-3w

17 comments on “Day 127~366

1. MarySmyth says:

Very cooperative find Fraggy. Your images are exceptionally sharp & detailed. Nice camera, but I would imagine the photographer is owed all the credit ♥

1. Cheers Mary, the Fuji is a lovely bit of kit. 😊

2. How cool that this fellow let you get a picture of him napping! Why can’t all birds be so cooperative?

1. Yes I wish that too! Thanks for the nice comment 😊

3. -N- says:

Rather nice series. He sure is cute!

1. Cheers Naomi, 😊

4. fruitfuldark says:

Great shots, especially the one where he/she is still napping, or is it meditating? Thanks for sharing.

1. I think he was napping 😊

Closed eyes, as thinking >_<

1. Maybe dreaming 😊

We had that hazy sunshine too, but it didn’t matter for the great shots of that plump woody.
    Nice work, FR.

1. Cheers Pete 😊

7. vinnieh says:

I love the angle, the bird looks rather imperious.

1. He’s a topper!

1. vinnieh says:

Indeed he is.

1. 🙂 cheers V-man will catch up with your blog tomorrow, when I have some ‘me’ time 🙂

1. vinnieh says:

Looking forward to hearing from you.