Sunny days are here!! yippee, 🌞🌞😀 Weather forecast great for the next 4 days. I’ll be moaning it’s too hot by Sunday! 😀

Today I went to see my tree and take some pictures of the buds which hopefully will become whatever they are supposed to be before this month ends!

day125w

Had to  use my 50-230mm cheapo zoom lens, as the branches are too high for me to get them with the macro lens.

day125-3w

This next is my favourite because if you look closely you can see a little spider hiding.

day125-2w

12 comments on “125~366

Small spider spotted ^^

1. I knew you would 😊

2. vinnieh says:

Yes to great sunny weather and stunning work Fraggle.

1. Thanks V-man 😊

You know what Matt said to be yesterday? He said “Fragglerocking’s really been hitting it out of the park lately.” and he’s absolutely right.

1. Aw thanks, that’s made my day. 😊

4. MarySmyth says:

Yes, saw the spider & for an inexpensive lens the details are fabulous!

1. Cheers Mary 😊

Great sky, and great shots. I am late to this one, but have to say that you are excelling yourself here.

1. Thanks Pete, wish the blue sky would come back though 😕🙄

6. lolabees says:

I have to admit… I was wondering what kind of variety you’d be able to get with 1 tree, but you’ve found a way! Nice work!

1. Thanks Lola, I’m really getting to know this tree!