So I got through my long 12 hour day, got home, had dinner, did work updates/emails and then it’s 9.30pm and the last thing I feel like doing is my photo. But you have to push through and get one done at times like this, so I shot some coloured craft beads you string to make bracelets, (it’s a kid thing). Anyway close up they look a bit manky, and if I hd the time I’d scrub them up and start again, but my body is telling me STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND VEG RIGHT NOW!!

day117w

18 comments on “Day 117~366

The colours work for me, and the bright white background is spot-on
    I did 12-hour shifts for six years before I retired. Add the travelling, and occasionally having to get off late, and it was usually 5 X 14 hours. The there were 3 or 4 days off, the first one spent asleep in bed after a night.
    I feel the pain, FR, but I understand that it doesn’t really help, either.

(‘Then there were…)

The bright colours work for me too, great contrast, but I wouldn’t have identified them without help!

1. cheers Jay, 🙂

Lovely colours…

1. Thanks Francis 🙂

5. vinnieh says:

I just love the patterns and shapes.

1. vinnieh says:

You can always count on me for feedback.

6. It’s tough to keep up with a 365 project when days are full and not enough time. All the more kudos to you for keeping up the good work. And this isn’t just a quick snap to get done with the job, but a fun and colourful composition. I like the shade and brightness of letting light pass through the beads. 🙂

7. -N- says:

Nice colors . . . how about multi-colored Life Savers?

1. I have no idea what Life Savers are!

8. -N- says:

Life Savers are a clear candy, found in rolls, shaped like the white life saver you throw to someone who has gone overboard: https://tsanda.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/0603-lifesavers.jpg

1. Ah!! Fruit Polo’s!!!

1. -N- says:

A rose by any other name . . .

1. Will have to look and see if the shops still do them, though am out of macro month now.