My chocoholic hubby’s stash. He likes the red ones best :).

(ok, the not red ones are mine 🙂 )

day109w

sometimes you make a picture and hear a song…

16 comments on “Day 109~366

1. vinnieh says:

Chocolate is for me the answer to all life’s problems.

1. did you like the song, thought you might when I remembered it 🙂

1. vinnieh says:

The song made me laugh.

1. they are Westy, 1 at night at bedtime with a nice cup of tea, sweet dreams ensue! 🙂

1. west517 says:

I’m going to try it! …hopefully I’ll be swimming in Tahitian turquoise waters under a golden sky 🙂

1. Well I’ll see you there and we’ll have a cocktail at the beach bar! 😊

Oh, I collect the envelops inside books, they would look pretty neat in my lybrary. ^_^

1. you use chocolate wrappers for bookmarks?? That’s cool 🙂 bet they smell nice when you open a book.

Not so much, I clean a bit them. (Besides I want even the smell for me xD) so my books don’t have scent to chocolate.

1. I quite like the idea of chocolate smelling books 😃

That was a good cartoon, FR. I was something of a fan of ‘South Park’.
    I am not a huge chocolate fan, but Lindor balls are the exception! (And Ferrero Rocher of course. Oh, and mint Aero…)

1. Haha I loved orange aero 😊 used to nibble all the chocolate off a piece them have the orangey bit all by itself 😊

4. -N- says:

Milk or dark? Cream filled? Hmm. Love the picture, and … you found my other weakness besides chocolate – South Park!

1. Haha all three 🙂 and yes South Park, love it 😀