April 1st begins the Month of Macro. A while back I froze a flower in ice & photographed it for a Sunday Challenge over at Ipernity.  I still had 2 more flowers frozen in pots in my freezer, so am starting with these.  Wasn’t quite sure which to pick for the ‘daily’ shot but went with the first one here.

day92-3

day92-2w

day92-4w

day92w

16 comments on “Day 92~366

1. vinnieh says:

Oh wow, this is a striking and stylish image.

1. thanks V-man 🙂

1. vinnieh says:

I wish I could take photos as good as the ones you take.

1. Practice and learning shit would get you there 🙂

1. vinnieh says:

It’s been a while since I really took pictures. I think I’m gonna get back into it again.

2. cool! Blog them for me to see 🙂

3. vinnieh says:

You’ll be the first person to see them when I start up again.

Such unusual images. Close-up photography opens up many new worlds in what would otherwise be familiar.

1. Cheers Pete, hopefully can find 29 more new worlds 🙂

Cool shot, but I feel bad for the flowers. I think I’m still bitter about it being April and us still being encased in ice over here…

1. Haha if it’s any consolation they are left over from January still life’s, and flowered for a good month before I froze them 🙂

4. MarySmyth says:

Goodness they are all gorgeous Fraggy. Great idea BTW which I may steal 😀

Kool beans Sista. I’ll be watching

1. Cheers Mrs.O 😊

6. -N- says:

So interesting…I would never have thought of freezing flowers. Love the colors altogether.

1. Thanks Naomi 😊