Another cloudy cold day, so some slice of life shots around the house and garden.

Over the past few years footballs have appeared in our back garden, no-one has ever knocked on the door and asked for their ball back, so there they stay, and the grandkids kick them about in summer.

day58-2

I have some flappers on my kitchen window sill,, they’re solar powered so go mad on sunny days..

day58-3

day58-7

Our gas boiler holds a few memories, Katie’s drawings of family members, Phil’s magnetic Simpson characters, my Mum’s smiley fridge magnets, and 2 sets of magnetic words, the black ones make song titles, and my friend Helen sent me a box of naughty words to make naughty sentences with, at which I failed dismally.

day58-5

Phil’s lad Carl bought them both tickets for a gig tonight for Phil’s birthday present, so I’ll be having a glass of wine and watching a movie. The wine is in the fridge ready to go, and my friend Kathy’s wine cork she got me when I went to the USA is in place.

day58-6

and my picture of the day…

I’m calling this ‘Life imitates (wallpaper) art’! Β a not so great discovery when I pulled the blinds back yesterday.

day58-8w

13 comments on “Day 58~366

1. -N- says:

Nice series altogether! The ivy is a real creeper – it takes over everything! I have some plants with underground runners that end up sprouting in the strangest places.

1. Yes, it’s going to have to be chopped back from the window.

2. Oooo, crikey! Ivy gets everwhere, doesn’t it? Great photo though πŸ˜‰

1. Thanks, it was a bit of a surprise to see it!

“Life imitates (wallpaper) art” I adore that caption. : ) A glass of wine sounds quite good. I loved the order of the football balls and the flowers. Thank you, fragglerocking.

1. Cheers Francis 😊

The ‘faded footballs’ is a great image indeed. Very unusual.

1. cheers Pete πŸ™‚

Gosh darn it… Did I forget to wish Phil a happy birthday ? See what happens when I’m out of my routine for 1 stinkin day 🍰Happy Birthday Phil!!!!! I do meant to write on your wall :(!!!!
    Aww I remember your wine cork, I’m glad you like it Fraggy, now of if ya only had a Walgreens near ya πŸ˜‚lol .
    Great B and W shots . X
    If I ever get my energy level back up I’ll be blogging about our nite ;).
    Enjoy your alone time , Cheers Sista❀️🍷🍷

1. Lol that was last night. His birthday is on Wednesday, tonight he’s on nights so I am still alone πŸ™‚ glad you enjoyed the Boss, get a post up before my bedtime πŸ˜‰

Lol.. I’m too tired πŸ˜‰ I just woke up and Dave us napping now.. I got.. I must be getting old ;( tomorrow for sure .. I just found more pics

1. cool, will look forward to your post πŸ™‚