It has snowed here, which is more interesting than the rain, but still as cold and wet.

“I’ve been homesick for countries I’ve never been, and longed to be where I couldn’t be.” not sure who said it but I am now. ๐Ÿ™‚

day14w

10 comments on “Day 14~366

1. MarySmyth says:

Very lovely vibrant tones Fraggy. You must add Toronto, (+Montreal & Quebec City, Canada) to your list & the quote is John Cheevers BTW

1. Thanks Mary! Yes Canada is on the bottom of the page out of shot. I never heard of John Cheevers so thanks for that too. He probably lives near me and has the same weather haha.

Lovely promise of adventures for a dreamer ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Need my dreams to come true!

You are in day 14 of one of them ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. melissajane14 says:

I hear you – loud and clear! Cuba is an interesting idea ๐Ÿ™‚ Just recently Americans have been allowed to travel there…as long as they are studying or have some other non-tourist reason for going. I could brush up my Spanish and get some great photos of Old Town Havana.
    Are tourists from the UK allowed?

1. Yes it is only American people who are not allowed, the rest of the world can go on holiday there. Unless you are Jay-Z and Beyoncรฉ of course who got a special licence from your people in charge to go there for a jolly. One of the photographers I follow on WP is from Holland and he runs photography workshops in Cuba, I’d love to go on one. Cheers Melissa. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. melissajane14 says:

Well, I’m certainly not Beyoncรฉ ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope that your wish comes true!

4. Paul S says: