Well that’s Christmas over and done with, just New Year to go. It’s been a good week. On Monday I woke up to an amazing sunrise when looked out the window, had to get the camera out quick!

blogdecwk4

On Tuesday I had a lovely drive up to the Scottish borders, amazing scenery, but a fair bit rainy. On my way home the moon rose and I got a couple of shots with the iPhone.

OriginalPhoto-472576909.343091

IMG_4390

The road to the moon

Phil has been working hard on his model Tiger tank, and Skye has been his constant companion 🙂

blogdecwk4-11

blogdecwk4-3

blogdecwk4-2

blogdecwk4-20

It’s been nice to have some time off with family over Christmas. We had a quiet Christmas day, Phil went to visit the kids while I got to grips with making the Christmas dinner. And took photo’s 🙂

blogdecwk4-12

blogdecwk4-16

new whiskey glass for Phil from the grandkids..

blogdecwk4-14

blogdecwk4-17

and we had festive smelly candles

blogdecwk4-13

Yesterday was Boxing Day, and we had the kids, grandkids and Phil’s sister Annette with her hubby Brian over for a buffet tea which I made. I like vol-au-vents.

blogdecwk4-21

and it was great to see the madding crowd 🙂

Liddy the pink

Liddy the pink

with grandad

philidlow

philidlow2

Livvy

Loony Liv

livlow

Mad Matty

Mad Matty

Cool Cal

Cool Cal

and all the family

blogdecwk4-33

And I’ve been playing with some roses Phil got for me

blogdecwk4-5

blogdecwk4-6

TSCroseart

and I’ve been chasing sunshine around the house

blogdecwk4-9

blogdecwk4-10

And that’s it for this week. Still got another day off tomorrow yay. Have been thinking about doing a photography project for next year, but haven’t decided which way to go yet, watch this space I guess!

laters gaters

🙂 ❤

13 comments on “The Sunday Fraggle report~Christmas edition.

Oh. Fraggy these are so awesome!!!!! Where to start… Well while it sticks in my mind, I just love that little peanut, I wanna squeeze her cheeks;)! The other kids look grand.
    I love that they got something special for grampa;)❤️.
    Fantastic road shots too woman. You make me wanna get back out there.
    It’s raining today,still rather warm for this time of year…….45!!!
    Dave took me for a drive yesterday, I’m still in some pain, so no walking yet.
    Starting to pack for my trip. Ok, till we meet again😘🍷cheers to you and Phil❤️

1. We’re having unseasonably warm weather too, must be a thing! 🙂 Hope you are back on your feet soon, miss your posts. Are you off to Florida again?

Jan 11th for 2 weeks. ill miss Dave and the felines. but ohhh i cant wait to go:)

1. Ooh going on your ownsome?

Me and Dawn, my travel companion;) it’s her condo we’ll be staying at. Her hubby still works too, like Dave

2. Good to have a girls trip, 😊

It’s been weirdly mild here too but we finally got some (freezing) rain and snow last night. Made for a crummy drive in to work this morning and I hear there’s much more on the way.
    I love the little guy with the bowtie and suspenders. I always did like a snappy dresser.

1. Yes he looked very dapper!

3. -N- says:

What a nice holiday gathering! Ours was lovely, but I didn’t take photos . . . instead, just kicked back and enjoyed it. Here, we are in the middle of “blistering cold” weather (55 F with 30 mph winds) and a fire along the coast while the east coast is enjoying 74! Oh well! It’s great to spend time with family. 😉

Beautiful landscapes, fragglerocking. They are quite peaceful, and the sunset is extraorinary. Thanks for share them ☺

5. melissajane14 says:

I can just imagine you chasing those precious rays of sun around your house. I think my favorite is the seashell with the light glowing through it, but I also really like the second rose photo.
    Enjoy your time off of work – Happy New Year!

1. You too Melissa have a great 2016!