Part 1

On the morning of the model show, after I’d had a quick shufty around and taken some shots of the models, I went for a walk with my camera in the surrounding woodlands while Phil perused the models and did some shopping and chatted on with his fellow modeller friends. It was a bright crisp day so nice to catch some sunlight in the autumn leaves. Lots of goodies to see and record.

Eind-10

Eind-11

There were some industrial buildings nearby the hotel, but not sure what kind of industry.

Eind-12

wooden posts lining the pathway..

Eind-13

Eind-14

and lots of leaves everywhere..

Eind-15

Eind-18

Eind-17

car cover

car cover

Eind-20

Eind-22

and a bumper crop of mushrooms..

Eind-16

Eind-23

Eind-25

Eind-26

Eind-27

I found a woodland hut..

Eind-29

and a woodpile

Eind-30

and a bench to sit on

Eind-28

and another path to follow

Eind-31

the light through the leaves was lovely

Eind-32

Eind-33

then I came across a different type of forest

Eind-35

raspberries

raspberries

conkers

conkers

Eind-38

Eind-39

irrigation

firemans pipe

Next time I’ll show some of the models, and the journey home, but that’s enough pretty pictures for this post. Back to work tomorrow, isn’t it horrid going back after a holiday?!

laters gaters

😉

23 comments on “The Fraggle report ~ Eindhoven part 2

Wow what a lovely walk Fraggy, loved the carpet of leaves in the car, and the lined path way of fresh fallen leaves, I live to hear the crunkle, don’t you ?. Your shroom shits are awesome, I just can’t ever seem to get those right;(!!
    Well it looks like you really took advantage of your time alone, I loved following you ❤️🍁🍁🍁

Omg.. Well get a giggle of course I didn’t mean shits .. It should read SHOTS 😂😂😂😂😉

1. I thought as much 😀 😀

2. cheers, I have difficulty with mushrooms too usually so was just lucky this time. 🙂

Well I don’t believe you but thanks for making me feel better about it 😉 🎃😉

2. Beautiful, lush shots Fraggle R. You’ve a great eye for colour…especially like the colour in the mushroom shot 😊

3. The different type of forest image and the leaves and light are my favorites. Vivid colors and cool compositions. So many beautiful autumn shots. A good start for the new week. Greetings. Reinhold

1. Thanks Reinhold, it’s been a grey weekend but forecast sunny tomorrow…but back to work 😦

4. -N- says:

Lucky you! All those lovely leaves and ‘shrooms! Nice, indeed.

5. lolabees says:

Love the changing leaves! Yes, it’s always horrid going back home after a holiday! No matter how much you like your daily life, it’s still hard. 🙂

1. Ah yes Lola, am back to silly bollox working, dreaming of my retirement in 8 years time. Hope to live that long! I have so much stuff to do that doesn’t involve working at a job 😊😊

6. melissajane14 says:

You did a lovely job of catching the golden expressions of autumn. I particularly like the photo with the shadows of the trees stretching over the woodland path – Stunning!

1. Thanks Melissa, it was a lovely day 🙂

7. Incredibleee photos! I loved the writing as well- felt like I was on a journey with you! 😀

I’m always partial to tree but I can’t even picka favourite because these are all too good!

1. Power to tree huggers all! 🙂

I think it’s your sunnier publication ☺ fantastic skies and leaves… despite being in a short trip they look quite peaceful. Thanks kind lady for share your travel.

1. We are kindred spirits in sharing our travels 😊 but a world apart.

10. Lovely autumnal shots!