This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Of course when there is such a garden as the one at Mount Grace you  have to get the macro lens in full swing on the camera, it would be rude not to. 🙂 My 60mm macro does quite a good job I think.

And this ends my outing to the priory, a lovely day for me to remember and fun to be out with Sophie. Hope my WPeeps have had a good weekend, am off to Scotland to work tomorrow, hope to get a few views through the camera 🙂

laters gaters

😉

20 comments on “Mount Grace Priory~ part 6

1. Wow! Beautiful close ups. Have a safe journey.

1. thanks Reinhold, for some reason I can’t see any of my photo’s in any of my posts, though can see everyone else 😦 glad you can see them.

I could see them in my e.mail Fraggy, but not on w.press

1. it’s weird, they came back for a while and then went again!!

??? Very strange. Yeah I don’t see them at all on w.press. Only my e.mail.

They’re here now .. How weird!!

2. I think it’s cos the carousel of the flowers takes a little while to come through.

3. oh yes and they look awesome, especially the bokeh of the background

1. thanks, they’ve come back now lol, don’t know what’s going on.

Beautiful Job Fraggy. Splendid colors!!! Have a safe trip, hope u have time to snap a few.

1. thanks 🙂

Ohh and they look
    So much better here !! I love the bokeh house and the in your face red ones . Very nice Fraggy

1. Cool glad you got to see them. 🙂

Amazing! your composition of pure red is the one that have an air to mystery to me… something like a group of cardinals perhaps. Thanks kind lady 🙂

1. thanks Francis there were some fab colours to see. 🙂

BTW I thought it was my slow connection but I see you had the same problem. I couldn’t see your carrousel… I tried to open each one from the reader and after that I opted to see from your home page, I think in one of those attempts I finally could see your photographs. I would never drop you a mechanical thanks without see and enjoy your posts 🙂

1. seems to be fine today 🙂

Yes, I see again, I can see your flowers again =)

5. melissajane14 says:

I really like the purple flowers with the building in the background. You and your lens did a great job! Safe travels to Scotland 🙂

1. thanks Melissa, it was a 5hr round trip and a bit of a damp squib! Never mind, it was a nice drive out in the country 😀