beside the seaside

Had a lovely day out with my chums Mike and SOphie today, on an expedition to Staithes, Loftus and Saltburn-by-the-sea. We took loads of photo’s, and did a lot of walking, it will take me ages to process them! Here are the Hipstamatics of the day.

Staithes

Glory days 2009

Glory days 2009

Mr Chippy

Mr Chippy

9 comments on “beside the seaside

1. Jessica says:

Looks like a great day! Love the first photo, and the one of the cemetery. Those are poetic.

2. lolabees says:

I see you’ve managed to find a little time for yourself! Looks like you had a beautiful day. Great pics- looking forward to seeing the others. Love the seagull photo. 🙂

3. amazing shots Fraggy, when we visit you guys i wanna come here

4. frptlady says:

my comment is not sticking.. look for it on fb

5. dinkerson says:

I was thinking what Lola said. I’m glad that you’ve found some time to have some fun with friends. I always picture you as this mad workaholic. Not in such a bad way, though, as all that.

6. dinkerson says:

Hey, does the nasty foot “like” lady get on your nerves as bad as she does mine?
    You can unpost this if you like, but I have no shame when it comes to speaking my mind.
    I’ve seen that stupid foot in the “like” section of every photography post. I’ve seen it on everything from a picture of a dirty sock on a bed all the way to Leanne Cole’s fabulous works. And I think she’s put her smelly foot on every one of my posts.

Drives me bonkers. Maybe because it’s so unattractive, or maybe it’s because she’s clearly a like harpy.
    And if you go to her site, you’ll see that she can post a picture of dumb foot and get like over 100 “likes”.

1. haha Dink, that’s the first time I’ve come across the foot, I must not be so worthy!! A toe blog seems a little weird to me but hey, we’re all Gods children 🙂 at least it isn’t peoples rude bits so that’s a plus. 😉

7. lovinchelle says:

Very cool Love your eye for the cool things on life

Great shots. I know all these places pretty well as i grew up in Redcar and used to have school friends who lived in these towns – ah the memories!!